Echoes of Elysium

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy XIV Free Company

Dragoons: Jump Around, Jump Around, Jump Up...

Lavitz Slambertz
    Lavitz Slambertz
    Admin

Dragoons:  Jump Around, Jump Around, Jump Up... Empty Dragoons: Jump Around, Jump Around, Jump Up...

Post by Lavitz Slambertz Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:04 am

Hello everyone,

I thought it would be a good idea to share one of the greatest resources I've found for Dragoons, the greatest DPS class to ever grace an MMO!  That's right people, if you want to be a real DPS class, roll a Dragoon or go home!

In all seriousness, the link below is to the official SQE forums, and in particular one of the greatest accomplishments in an MMO community, a complete compendium for end-game Dragoons covering all of our abilities and optimal rotations for a variety of situations completely compiled by the community.

It's a long read, but if you've got the time and you're interested in optimizing your Dragoon damage output, I highly suggest you dig in.

Dragoon:  A Rotation Reborn

*While the Dragoon known as Lavitz is, without contest, the greatest Dragoon to ever appear in Eorzea (it must be true, the quest line said so), I do not take credit for any of the information that was collaborated into the above link, except for perhaps being the muse that inspired the author.  Seriously, I think I'm being followed and observed.  It's creeping me out!

Lavitz - OUT
    Lavitz Slambertz
    Lavitz Slambertz
    Admin

Dragoons:  Jump Around, Jump Around, Jump Up... Empty Re: Dragoons: Jump Around, Jump Around, Jump Up...

Post by Lavitz Slambertz Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:05 am

This image is an extremely bare bones priority flow chart for our main rotation. It does not account for our instant cast abilities that we should be weaving in between these skills, but this is helpful none the less for anyone who wants to maximize your dps output.

Dragoons:  Jump Around, Jump Around, Jump Up... U5JCxVz

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:43 am