Echoes of Elysium

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy XIV Free Company

+4
Nevara
Ian Angelos
Takhu
Ahdol_Greyson
8 posters

This Weeks Raiding Roster 10/28/13

Ahdol_Greyson
    Ahdol_Greyson
    Admin

This Weeks Raiding Roster 10/28/13 Empty This Weeks Raiding Roster 10/28/13

Post by Ahdol_Greyson Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:47 am

Group 1:
    Flux Atron (Tank Pally)
    Krale Dorne (Tank Warrior)
    Luke Polo (Healer Whitemage)
    Guguulu Mimiulu (Healer Scholar)
    Twisted Tunes (DPS Bard)
    Ahdol Greyson (DPS Monk)
    Token Gnome (DPS Bard)
    Lavitz Slambertz (DPS Dragoon)

Group 2:
    Spiralout Keepgoing (Pally Tank)
    Dimpy Bearclaw (Pally Tank)
    Archealer Thegreat (Healer Scholar)
    Keiko Soma (Healer Whitemage)
    Raji Soma (DPS Dragoon)
    Rhaenys Targaryen (DPS Bard)
    Wee Bit (DPS Blackmage)
    Pauldron Gilion (DPS Monk)

Raiding days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday
    7:30PM EST till whenever

This roster is a test for this week and may be prone to change, please message below if you're interested in joining a coil group.
    Takhu

This Weeks Raiding Roster 10/28/13 Empty Re: This Weeks Raiding Roster 10/28/13

Post by Takhu Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:48 pm

Takhu here. if there is room i would like to join. Im geared!!!

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2664554/

oh ya im also a WHM.
    Ian Angelos

This Weeks Raiding Roster 10/28/13 Empty Ian

Post by Ian Angelos Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:25 pm

Hey Ian Khutn/Lunara Cail here. I have a +1 Full DL Pally(Lunara) and a Relic(+1 in about 2 weeks) Summoner(Ian) who I am getting geared for Scholar also.
    Nevara

Post by Nevara Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:12 am

Hey it's Nevara, fairly new addition to EoE :)Hoping to join a third Coil group once one is set in place!

Lvl 50 bard, with relic (will be +1 in about a week), working on full DL (all but jewelry).
    EstellineEnor

Post by EstellineEnor Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:00 pm

Nevara wrote:Hey it's Nevara, fairly new addition to EoE :)Hoping to join a third Coil group once one is set in place!

Lvl 50 bard, with relic (will be +1 in about a week), working on full DL (all but jewelry).
    I highly recommend you do NOT +1 the bard relic. You legitimately gain only 1 dmg for doing this. You will get far better stat upgrade and thus dps upgrade by getting your myth pants.
    Jd

Post by Jd Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:46 pm

Monk for hire here, I meet all requirements for raid full Darklight gear and relic +1 so lemme know if you need moar dps
    Tab
    Tab

Post by Tab Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:01 am

So there is obviously no static groups, its just whatever ...I need a static group to run with every week if there are none i will find another FC.
    Degan

Post by Degan Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:52 pm

Tab,

Forgive me if I'm miss interpreting your post (emotions can be difficult to read in text).  I'm sorry you feel like you may have to find another FC to get a static group to run with every week.  Let me address some concerns in bullet point fashion.

Last weeks static group (Lavits, Small, Degan, Token, Alysia, Elania, Tab, Pug Healer)

• Raid plan Monday, Friday, Saturday 9pm Est
    • Monday went well clearing though T3
    • Then we made the plan to have Token switch over to WHM so we could keep Tab as BRD for T4 and remove the Pug healer needing to pick up a Pug BLM
    • Bad things started to happen after this.  Tokens PC stopped working and Tab had to work swing shift.  Lavits and I logged in but neither of us felt like finding a BLM, WHM/SCL, or BRD to do T4 so we called the raid
    • Saturday night I logged in to mumble to find no one from our group on and didn't see many other people besides Small and Alysia (forgive me Elania I didn't look for you)

This weeks static group

• It's Thanks Giving so we may have lots of members visiting family
    • Flux, Luke and I have discussed running coil on Monday, Tuesday and Sunday
    • I talked to Spiral about running another group and using Small as a tank
    • Austin aka Deafdeath aka Krale has made a raiding post attempting to form a group for Monday, Tuesday, Saturday, mabey Friday

Issues that we a dealing with

• SE has removed incentive to form a group of 24 competent raiders
      [-]We can not queue as a group of 24 only 8
      [-]Besides running instances with each other and hanging out in mumble we don't have many good options for getting to know each other
      [-]Leadership tends to increase the level of stress for players because they need to handle additional tasks while having others depend on them
    • People are inconsistent in their desire to play
      [-]Unable to commit to a consistent raid schedule each week
      [-]Sign up for a raid and then do not choose to participate later in the week
      [-]are burnt out
    • It has been difficult to establish a central point of communication
      [-]generally the forums are a good option for this but I see very little activity here for the number of people we have in the guild
      [-]mumble is under utilize by the current membership
      [-]It is unfair to monopolize the FC board for communication of one raid.

I hope this helps you make an informed decision about future FC requirements.  I would encourage you to form your own static group if the current options are not meeting your current requirements.  We would hate to loose you but understand that FUN is job number 1.  I need to get back to FTE requirements, Growth models, and alternatives analysis.

Best of Luck,

Degan

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:08 pm