Echoes of Elysium

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy XIV Free Company

3 posters

Interest in Later Raiding Group?

ArakDeeks

Interest in Later Raiding Group? Empty Interest in Later Raiding Group?

Post by ArakDeeks Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:52 pm

Hey EoE Raiders,

Unlike most it seems I run a later schedule and can't make some of the early raid groups. However, I'm wondering if anyone else has any interest in forming a later raiding group. This would work for folks on the west coast, have longer work/school days and/or just prefer to play later at night.

Typically I'm available 10PM EST - 1/2AM EST on every raiding day the FC currently runs. Sundays we could still do day groups or afternoon groups. Whatever works for the folks involved.

If you are -interested- in joining a group around these times please respond to the thread with: In-Game Name, Class, Availability and any comments you feel are relevant. Responding does >>not<< mean you are committing to anything yet, I'm just trying to gauge interest.

Not looking to shake up any of the existing groups, but I imagine I'm not the only person with a slightly later schedule.

Name: Arak Deeds
    Class: WHM+1
    Availability: 10PM EST for 3-4 hours.
    Notes: Have run turn 1 and made it to turn 2, but yet to down ADS below 20%.
    Xander

Interest in Later Raiding Group? Empty Re: Interest in Later Raiding Group?

Post by Xander Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:49 pm

I'm only available around these times for the most part as well. I'm definitely interested in joining a raid group that starts later. I have 50 bard that's ready for action!
    Alysia_Small

Post by Alysia_Small Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:39 pm

If this looks like it's starting up I am available at these times. I have a +1 smn and I just got my pld to 50.

My pld has full DL armor and 2 jewelry pieces so far but only darklight weapon/shield. So I'll start working on getting relic weapon/shield.
    ArakDeeks

Post by ArakDeeks Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:29 pm

OK -- I'll look to coordinate one for this time soon then. Unfortunately I'm out this coming weekend and the following weekend (Thanksgiving in the US) for a big trip. I feel like i'm setting us up for failure if I sign us up when we won't be able to raid Sat/Sun this week and I won't be on at all the following.

Xander

Post by Xander Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:42 pm

Nah, I'd prefer to do the bulk of the raiding during the week. Weekends I typically devote to school work and friends, so it's less likely that I'll be on late at night. That isn't to say I can't make any exceptions, though!
    ArakDeeks

Post by ArakDeeks Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:51 pm

I'll log in tonight around 10 PM EST and we'll see if we can scrounge 8 together. If we can't get from the FC we can dig into our Friend lists. No hard feelings to anyone if they want to join an earlier FC group, but I'll do my best to find something that works for the later folks.

If you're interested make sure to watch for my spam (Arak Deeds) in FC chat around that time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:50 am